Washington, United States
1.7

HOME STYLE FURNITURE

July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the caster broke through the bottom of the wood leg rendering the chair non usable. I called the company to get a replacement part and they informed me that this item was discontinued and they were sorry for the inconvenience.

This was a new purchase we put together, then left for our permanent home, flew back up for Christmas used the chair one time and it broke!

I've been going round and round with the service desk at Home Style Furniture and they will not make this right! Its one thing if this purchase was a 200 purchase, but it was $1,500.00......

They could offer a discount on another set of chairs that aren't defective, find a part that will work, something. But they won't. They said they only had a 30 day parts replacement policy. No where in the paperwork, that was sent with the chair, is it written that I only had 30 days to get parts. What kind of a policy is that??? Most all policies give you a year for replacement parts....30 days? They must sell a lot of defective merchandise that will not hold up much longer that 30 days.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY SELL CHEAP STUFF MADE IN CHINA!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Responded quickly.

I didn't like: Did not try to find a solution.

Had an Experience with Home Style Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion